2020 Ghana Results Fair
Purpose and Value of the Results Fair
The Results Fair, the first of its kind in Ghana, is intended as an annual event to update stakeholders of the performance and impact of Government Policies and programmes and to offer the citizenry the opportunity to interact with and provide feedback to the implementing agencies so as to enhance the implementation and impact of the policies and programmes. The fair is intended to improve responsiveness, efficiency and efficacy of the Flagship Programmes.
Specifically, the fair will:
- Serve as a forum for updating stakeholders of the progress of implementation and achievements of the Flagship Programmes;
- Provide an opportunity for Ministries, Agencies and Departments (MDAs) to take stock and to showcase achievements to date relative to the baselines and annual targets, delineate challenges encountered and strategies to position the programmes for greater impact.
- Provide opportunity for knowledge sharing and idea sourcing to help bridge the results-based information gap as well as mobilize and galvanise citizen’s support for government policies and programmes.
- Create space for transparent and inclusive citizens engagement in the implementation of the flagship programmes; and
- To secure feedback from stakeholders to help enhance the planning and implementation of the programmes.