The storage of personal data is governed by the statutory provisions
- The User grants xsmobile a non-exclusive, transferable, geographically unlimited and temporally limited right of use to the contents created or uploaded by them on the database, including pictures, texts and videos.
- The User assures that the contents posted or created by them and their use do not infringe the rights of third parties, in particular copyrights or other property rights.
19. Data Protection
20. Cancellation Instruction
- Right of Cancellation The User has the right to cancel the created contracts within fourteen days without stating reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day of the individual conclusion of the contract. In order to exercise the right of cancellation, the User must inform us (xsmobile SP Z.O.O., Ul.- Naramowicka, nr 217B, 61-611 Poznan, Poland) by means of an unambiguous statement (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of their decision to cancel this contract. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for them to send notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before this cancellation period expires.
- Consequences of Cancellation If the User cancels this Agreement, we shall reimburse them all payments we have received from them, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the User having chosen a method of delivery other than the low-cost standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the date on which we received notification of the User’s cancellation of this Agreement. We shall use the same means of payment for this reimbursement as they used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with them; in no event shall they be charged for this reimbursement. If the User has requested that the Service commence during the cancellation period, the User shall pay us a reasonable amount equal to the proportion of the Services already provided up to the time when the User notifies us of the exercise of the right of sdc.com cancellation with respect to this Agreement in relation to the total scope of the Services provided for in the Agreement.
- Sample cancellation form If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to us
I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following services (*)
- If the User has given their express consent, the right of cancellation expires prematurely if the Service requested by the User has been completely provided by xsmobile before the User has exercised their right of cancellation.
21. Final Provisions
- The legal relationship between xsmobile and the User shall be governed by the laws of Poland, subject to any mandatory provisions. The place of jurisdiction for all claims arising from this contract is Poznan, insofar as the User is not a customer. The applicability of mandatory regulations of the state in which the User has their habitual residence or domicile at the time of conclusion of the contract remains unaffected.
- Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be invalid or incomplete, the validity of the remaining General Terms and Conditions shall remain unaffected.
Íà ýòîì âåá-ñàéòå èñïîëüçóþòñÿ ôàéëû ñookies. Ïðîäîëæàÿ èñïîëüçîâàòü ýòîò ñàéò, Âû ñîãëàøàåòåñü íà èñïîëüçîâàíèå ôàéëîâ cookies, ñ öåëüþ ñîçäàíèÿ ñòàòèñòèêè òðàôèêà è ïðåäîñòàâëåíèÿ óñëóã, àäàïòèðîâàííûõ ê Âàøèì èíòðåñàì, à òàêæå èñïîëüçîâàíèÿ êíîïîê ñîöèàëüíûõ ñåòåé íà ñîöèàëüíûõ ïëàòôîðìàõ. Äîïîëíèòåëüíàÿ èíôîðìàöèÿ Îê
- Virtual Items The “Coins” are virtual items that the User acquires. The User is only permitted to purchase virtual items via xsmobile and by no other means. Virtual items form a limited license subject to this Agreement. Unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, virtual items purchased by the User will be licensed to the User and the User acknowledges that no title or ownership of the virtual items will be transferred or assigned to the User. This Agreement shall not be construed as a sale of rights of virtual items. No account balance in the User’s account with respect to the virtual items represents a real-world account balance or reflects any stored values but represents a measure of the scope of the User’s license. There are no fees for virtual items if they are not used, but the license granted to the User for virtual items ends, in accordance with the terms of this contract, if xsmobile ceases to provide the Service or if the User’s account is otherwise closed or terminated. xsmobile reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to charge fees for the right to access or use virtual items and/or may distribute virtual items for a fee or free of charge. xsmobile can manage, regulate, control, modify or remove virtual items at any time. If xsmobile exercises any of these rights, xsmobile shall not be liable to the User or to third parties. The transfer of virtual items is prohibited, and the User may not sell, accept back or otherwise transfer virtual items to any natural or legal person. Virtual items can only be taken back via the Service. All purchases and returns of virtual items made through the Service are final and non-refundable. The provision of virtual items for use within the Service, is a Service provided by xsmobile that begins immediately upon the User’s acceptance of the purchase of such virtual items.